|Player Characters This Year|
|Years Of Campaign Play|
Summary of EventsEdit
- Sir Elad the Elder continues to train up squires at Vagon Castke
- Madog leads the squires to Imber and meet with Old Garr
- A Bear Is Hunted; It's Pelt Given To Sir Elad As A Gift
- At Sarum, Earl Roderick Knights The Squires
- The Knights Attend The Royal Court Of King Uther Pendragon At Leicester
- The Battle Of Mearcred Creek Versus The Saxons Of King Ælle; Inconclusive
- Uther's Forces Lose The Battle Of Colchester
- Christmas Court Is Depressing
- Sir Rhodri Shows His Trademark Temperance And Awkwardness Around Women; Sir Aeron Shows Very Much The Opposite
- At Sarum, The Knights Meet Eligible Ladies; Including The Beautiful Lady Adwen, The Unlucky Lady Gwiona And The Rich Lady Indeg
- Sir Amig, Castellan of Tilshead, Leads The Player Knights In The Battle of Mearcred Creek
- Order Of Battle:
- First Round, First Charge Vs Mounted Lancers - Players Win
- Second Round, Stand Fast Vs Rich Warriors - Players Lose, 1 Prisoner
- Third Round, Withdraw Vs Little Guys - Players Triumph, 3 Prisoners
- Fourth Round, Uther Signals Withdrawl
- Sir Aeron's Squire Is Missing Presumed Dead In The Battle
- All Other Knights Take A Saxon Prisoner; £6 Ransom For Each
- All knights bar Sir Aeron pay for stewards to tend their land. (Sir Rhodri has his uncle continue to steward his manor; Sir Elad has his elder sister maintain it in his absence.
- Construction Work Begins On Expanding Their Newly Acquired Manors. Sir Elad, Rhodri and Madog start building Jousting Lists; Sir Aeron commissions a large Mews; and Sir Geriant requests the peasants erect an Apiary for him.
- Sir Madog pays for an elderly man-at-arms to aid him in his training.