|Player Characters This Year|
|Years Of Campaign Play|
Summary of EventsEdit
- At Spring Court, King Cerdic's representatives threaten Salisbury
- Sir Peter shows no interest in being married.
- Robert of Salisbury, heir to the late Earl Roderick, will soon be squired: but where?
- Lady Elaine is the talk of Sarum court with her bastard son: Sir Rhodri says she should get herself to a nunnery.
- The identity of the likely father alarms the knights when they learn his coat of arms: Gules, A Fess Or Between Three Frogs Proper
- Huntingdon and Hertford seek assistance against the Saxons of Anglia: Countess Ellen's men will answer the call.
- Huntingdon falls to a surprise attack: the Salisbury knights must make haste to reach Hertford before the Saxons reach there.
- Battle is joined at Beale Valet
- In the thick of battle, Sir Peter falls protecting Sir Rhodri from Saxon berzerkers
- As light fails the two armies slink off, but if it's a victory for Logres it's a pyrrhic one.
- Christmas Court marks news of Lady Morgaine's marriage, making her queen of Gorre, and of the mysterious death of the Saxons who tried to kidnap Queen Ygraine