|Player Characters This Year|
|Years Of Campaign Play|
Summary of EventsEdit
- Lady Ellen and her council decide to break their alliance with Sussex and ally instead with King Nanteleod of Escavalon instead
- Sir Rhodri spends the year in a monastery in penance for his actions the previous year
- Sir Elad fights another duel with the man who claims to be the bastard brother, and thus inheritor, of his wife, this time to the death. He emerges triumphant.
- A small force is sent to aid Duke Ulfius to defend London from invading Saxons
- King Ælle marches against Salisbury and another battle takes place at DuPlain which the British win, but with many casualties, including the general, Sir Elad, and the northerner, Sir Tydin of Lothian
- Sir Lycus reports that London has fallen to the Saxons, with the aid of Sir Hestias.
- The Second Battle of DuPlain is a victory in name only for the forces of Britain.
- Sir Elad and Sir Gwanon are badly injured in the opening charge and must be dragged out of the battlefield and to the safety of camp. Sir Leander must lead the unit in the absence of their veteran.
- Sir Tydin takes a near-fatal wound to his shoulder and only the immediate care of he & Sir Leander's squire saves his life: however, he is left with a notable injury.
- Sir Bar, having fought many battles in his 44 years of age, perishes of blood poisoning after a wound he sustains at DuPlain goes septic.