|Player Characters This Year|
|Years Of Campaign Play|
- Royal court at Leicester is caught up with stories of some sort of pagan sacrifice in the north, where male children of the nobility were abducted and never seen again.
- King Pellinore, now an ally of King Arthur, winters in Carlion and heads out to campaign early in the year to push back against King Lot's rebellion.
- Sir Bawynne's somewhat clunky romancing of Lady Ariette continues, with some help from Talib and Young Sir Paul.
- The young King Arthur is supposedly plagued by nightmares, yet spirits remain high as the knights muster for battle.
- At Terrabil, Sir Nero of Norgales heads the mighty contingent that marches out to battle King Arthur - while King Lot watches from the sidelines.
- Battle progresses to the afternoon where Lot leads out his contingent, thousands of fresh men.... but King Pellinore arrives to reinforce the Logres detachment.
- In one-on-one combat, Pellinore faces off against Lot and the Northerner has his skull cleaved in twain.
- Arthur claims Norgales and Lothian for himself, installing stewards. He permits his half-sister and Lot's widow, Queen Margawse, to hold Lot's birthplace of Orkney directly.
- Earl Robert of Salisbury had a talk with Emir Talib and formally knighted him in his service, making him a household knight of Sarum