|Player Characters This Year|
|Years Of Campaign Play|
Session 1 Edit
- The armies of Logres must be filled with fresh new knights after the Battle of Badon Hill.
- At Royal Court, King Arthur reveals his grand plan to build a new city - a capital for Britain where his court will sit permanently.
- Excitement fills the court as Guinevere is with child - an heir should be born by the autumn.
- The annual tournament lets the new knights test their mettle.
- Sir Bosley takes his father's advice and visits the Jewish Apothecary in London.
- The army of Logres rides out to Strangorre, to relieve the siege of Picts and Irish that encircles the city of Dunbarton
- The knights in Sir Roreth's eschille do brilliantly, forcing their way through to the enemy camp.
- The same unit of Irish mercenaries finds themselves on the wrong end of their lances more than once.
Session 2 Edit
- The King of Strangorre celebrates his freedom with a great feast for the knights.
- The army goes to Loch Lomond to find the Pict camp.
- A brief battle sees the Picts chased into the river where they are stranded on the islands of the loch. Eventually they surrender, offering vassalage to King Arthur.
- The army departs northwards to ensure the Picts pay their dues but Sir Rhodric convinces the others to stay behind and speak with the eagles.
- Sir Dalan hosts the knights while they wait at his manor in Muileann Dhaibhidh.
- On midsummers day, the pagan feast of Beltaine, the Eagles gather as one and an offering is given.
- The knights ask their questions and recieve their answers, the hundreds of eagles speaking in unison.
- Sir Bosley asks: "Where will the new city of Arthur's be built?". Answer given: "On the ruins of the White City"
- Sir Rhun asks: "When will I meet the woman I should marry?". Answer given: "When the boatload of lost children return"
- Sir Dalan asks: "How will I meet my death?". Answer given: "In your bed, surrounded by your family"
- Sir Pellyn asks: "QQQ". Answer given: "QQQ"
- Sir Roreth asks: "What was the fate of my father?". Answer given: "He lies buried in the land of the Pharaohs."
- Sir Rhodric asks: "What will come of the child Guinevere bears?". Answer given: "It will die the same as all children she carries."
- The knights go home via Oxford, to research the "White City" and the "boatload of lost children" at the University.
- At Winter Court, there is no sign of a child and no-one is talking about it.
- Sir Rhodric decides to keep his prophetic answer to himself.
- The winter is mild and the knights of Salisbury enjoy their rest.
- INDIVIDUAL KNIGHTS CAN FILL OUT AS REQUIRED